The pandemic, although crippling, has also led to many opportunities. On December 10th, AMCHAM organized a fireside chat with Professor Jerry Wind, Wharton and Mr. Nitin Rakesh, CEO, Mphasis, authors of Transformation in Times of Crisis with Mr. Salil Gupte, Chairman, AMCHAM. The conversation revolved around the eight principles to create opportunities and value in the post-pandemic world while focussing on the need to evolve and innovate.
There was a Q&A portion of the session. The eight principles in the book include:
• Challenge your mental models and always stay ahead
• Reimagine and reinvent your approach to customers and stakeholders
• Speed up digital transformation and design for personalization at scale
• Reinvent your talent strategy and embrace open innovation and open talent
• Seize the need for speed and design for agility, adjacencies and adaptability
• Innovate then experiment, experiment, experiment
• Redraw your timelines and build a portfolio of initiatives across all innovation horizons
• Deploy idealized design, recreate your organizational architecture and network orchestration
By joining AMCHAM India, you become part of an active and dynamic Apex Chamber of U.S. Industry in India with a membership base of more than 400 American companies in India. AMCHAM is an important voice for policy advocacy, a critical source for business intelligence, a vibrant platform for networking and expanding your business.