American Chamber of Commerce in India
Apex Chamber of U.S. Industry in India
Membership Benefits | Pay Now
(b) As a Branch Office (with the approval of the Reserve Bank of India)
(c) As a Liaison Office (with the approval of the Reserve Bank of India)
(d) As a majority equity holder in a joint venture
(f) Non Majority US Owned Companies engaged in those businesses which are not allowed to be majority owned on account of Government imposed Sectoral Caps, provided these companies have invested to the maximum limit of the permissible Sectoral Caps and are in the management control through the company documents and contractual arrangements.
- Either as a 100% subsidiary of a U.S. Company
- Or as a Branch Office (with Reserve Bank of India approval)
- Or as a Liaison Office (with Reserve Bank of India approval)
- Or as a majority equity holder in a joint venture
- Or as an equal partner in a joint venture but the management control being with the U.S. Company.
- Or as a minority equity holder where an investment cap on that particular sector is imposed by the Government of India and the US Company has invested to the maximum extent permissible under the cap. Proof of management control being with the U.S. Company is required to be submitted by the company and approved by the Executive Board.
Additional Member (from Corporate Member organizations)
Corporate members can have additional membership from the same organization either at the same Chapter or at any other Chapter of AMCHAM. These members do not have any voting rights at any AMCHAM meetings.
Honorary Members are individuals and/or entities so appointed solely by invitation by AMCHAM’s National Executive Board at its sole discretion. These members do not pay membership subscription and do not vote at AMCHAM meetings.
The annual (1st April 2022- 31st March 2023) membership subscription is as follows:
|Corporate||INR 1,85,000||18%||INR 2,18,300|
|Additional||INR 92,500||18%||INR 1,09,150|
An additional amount of Rs. 5000/- plus taxes will be charged as a one-time membership processing fee for new corporate members
To inquire about membership please contact:
Ms. Mamta Uppal
Director – Membership & Events
Tel : +91- 81307 31117 / 98113 48257
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click To Apply For Membership