AMCHAM’s 2nd virtual Christmas Carnival was held on December 11th over Webex. AMCHAM members, U.S. Embassy and government officials, along with their entire families, enjoyed the evening of fun, raffles, laughter, prizes and games with Santa Claus. Ms. Ranjana Khanna, Director General CEO, AMCHAM welcomed members. Mr. Salil Gupte, Chairman, AMCHAM gave an upbeat festive message. The Honorary President of AMCHAM, Chargé D’Affaires Patricia A. Lacina, U.S. Embassy, as the Guest of Honour, inaugurated the event with brief remarks and holiday greetings. Special thanks to CDA Lacina for lending AMCHAM her tree virtually for one of the games.
Wg Cdr Rajiv Anand, Regional Director – Northern Region conducted a holiday drink demonstration for which the recipes can be viewed HERE. The evening featured the Christmas Carol Sing showcasing the musical talents of members pan India along with a fireside chat between the Regional Directors and leadership:
- Ms. Sandya Rodrigues, Regional Director – Hyderabad Chapter and Mr. Prakash Bodla, Chairman – Hyderabad Chapter, AMCHAM
- Ms. Payal Satish, Regional Director – Karnataka Chapter and Mr. Ravi Krishnan, Chairman – Karnataka Chapter, AMCHAM
- Wg Cdr Rajiv Anand, Regional Director – Northern Region
- Ms. Surabhi Wahal, Regional Director – Western Region and Mr. Shailendra Jagtap, Vice Chairman – Western Region, AMCHAM
- Ms. Amada Kidwai, Regional Director – Eastern Region and Mr. Gulshan Kumar Sachdev, Chairman – Eastern Region, AMCHAM
- Mr. Aubrey Daniels, Regional Director – Tamil Nadu Chapter and Mr. Rajan Aiyer, Chairman – Tamil Nadu Chapter, AMCHAM
The event was only possible through the generous support of our event partners: silver partner Lockheed Martin, bronze partners Applied Material, Bausch & Lomb, Becton Dickinson, Belcan India, Corning India, Pepsico India, Rossell Techsys, Textron India and supporting partners Amway India, Cargill India, Carrier Midea, Hughes Systique, Hyatt Hotels and Marriott International. Ms. Valerie Swope, Program Coordinator, AMCHAM emceed the event.
By joining AMCHAM India, you become part of an active and dynamic Apex Chamber of U.S. Industry in India with a membership base of more than 400 American companies in India. AMCHAM is an important voice for policy advocacy, a critical source for business intelligence, a vibrant platform for networking and expanding your business.