Supply Chain and Logistics Committee
The Supply Chain & Logistics Committee is a committee of supply chain management professionals who aim to create awareness and visibility of the SCM domain and discuss the various supply chain and logistics challenges faced by businesses. The committee serves and addresses the issues and trends of supply chain in India for the future, to the government and public at large in coordination with other organizations, professional associations, corporate houses & government agencies , to expand AMCHAM India’s reach and programming in the region in the supply chain domain. It also assists in expanding awareness of the supply chain profession in the country and its value to supply-chain management professionals working in the region through various meetings and interactions with key officials of India and the U.S. It conducts programs that create quality networking opportunities to meet the needs of the India SCM community, in partnership with other global professional associations and U.S. companies.
- To be a respectable & credible voice in the Indian industry circles on SC/logistics issues.
- To be a centre of excellence on SC global best practices.
- To communicate SC/logistics challenges faced by business to the decision-makers.
- To collaborate with other industry associations/interest groups on areas of mutual interest.
- Provide development opportunity to members through the sharing of best practices.
Mr. Praveen Gosain
Director – Supply Chain
Corning Technologies India
Ms. Shilpa Ramanathan
Supply Chain Leader
Becton Dickinson India Pvt. Ltd.
Ms. Iram Siddique
Regional Director – Western Region
By joining AMCHAM India, you become part of an active and dynamic Apex Chamber of U.S. Industry in India with a membership base of more than 400 American companies in India. AMCHAM is an important voice for policy advocacy, a critical source for business intelligence, a vibrant platform for networking and expanding your business.